Random Blog Clay Feet: Kill Sin or God
Feel free to leave your own comments or questions. If you would like to be in contact with me without having it published let me know in your comment and leave your email address and I will not publish that comment.

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Kill Sin or God

See My Utmost for His Highest, by Oswald Chambers for this date. “Either God or sin must die in my life.” This lies very near the center of the Great Controversy. If I am not crucified with Christ then I will crucify Him afresh in myself. The Great Controversy is a fatal struggle to the finish and total annihilation of one side or the other. No prisoners are taken by God and no freedom is permitted by Satan. It is kill or be killed according to Satan's rules of engagement. We have been taught that it is better to kill than to be killed. But Jesus says we must lose our life to save it. If we do not surrender to be killed with Christ then sin in us will rise up within us and kill Christ who lives in us. There is no compromise – only a time of probation wherein we choose which will die.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment. This blog is mostly about my personal life and I always enjoy your input.