Random Blog Clay Feet: Jesus and Authority
Feel free to leave your own comments or questions. If you would like to be in contact with me without having it published let me know in your comment and leave your email address and I will not publish that comment.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Jesus and Authority

Jesus did not surrender to the authority of the leaders of His day until the very last days. They constantly and increasingly challenged what He used for authority but they could not assert their authority over Him. They tried to arrest Him, to kill Him, to discredit Him but the most that He did was to leave them and go where He was more welcome. But at the garden He allowed them to assert their authority over Him and in so doing exposed the true nature of their hearts to the whole universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment. This blog is mostly about my personal life and I always enjoy your input.