Random Blog Clay Feet
Feel free to leave your own comments or questions. If you would like to be in contact with me without having it published let me know in your comment and leave your email address and I will not publish that comment.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

So..........!!!! I'm angry!!! I just went through security at Detroit airport and they STOLE my body wash and expensive toothpaste that I just bought in their ruthless terror-promoting frenzy of inane rules designed to crush the spirit of every person in this country. My adrenaline is still so high it is hard to write legibly.

So, why am I mad – really? Because I am a victim of injustice, robbery and insult. Because I value the bitterness from monetary loss more than my peace or the spirit I project to those around me. My independence has been assaulted by the use of force and intimidation. My pride is wounded a little and my imagination is eager to indulge in scenarios of what I could have attempted to do to return the insults – like pouring the soap all over the conveyor belt or squirting it all over the security guys. Now that would really generate kind feelings, wouldn't it?

Of course, the only responses they have waiting for disturbers of their grinding bureaucratic forces are harassment at best or more likely arrest and much more harrasment and even more economic expense. That's all a very slippery slope to deep disaster just to vent my feelings for a few seconds. And in the process I drop into a very deep hole socially and maybe even spiritually that would certainly create lots of fuel for tongues to way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment. This blog is mostly about my personal life and I always enjoy your input.