Random Blog Clay Feet: Spring
Feel free to leave your own comments or questions. If you would like to be in contact with me without having it published let me know in your comment and leave your email address and I will not publish that comment.

Friday, April 03, 2009

Spring

I just want to take opportunity to share a little of what it looks like in my front yard. I am not a big fan of flowers in pots, but sometimes the flowers that God puts in the woods or the grass grabs my attention and I like to savor the moments as a gift from Him.

And then there was this busy little bee....

Have a blessed spring!

2 comments:

  1. Oh are those pictures of spring coming so refreshing to my soul! I could sit and look at them all day! Especially since it didn't make it out of the 30's today and was cloudy. And Sunday the forecast is for snow! Not again!!!
    yuck.
    And this is from someone who loves the snow.
    sigh.
    Oh well, I know its all in God's timing, and eventually I will get the sun and spring flowers and get to start rooting around in my flower bed, looking to see what perennials are coming up this year, what survived the winter!
    I can't wait. :)
    Amazingly (praise God!!) I think my kids are asleep. Now I get the chance to grab myself some food and take the chance to rest and relax a bit more. A good thing, as the rest of the weekend looks busy.
    Thanks again for the pictures!
    God bless,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been awhile since we've had the opportunity to visit your warm and friendly home and enjoy the tranquility of your naturalistic environment! Thanks for sharing the memories!

    ~Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for leaving a comment. This blog is mostly about my personal life and I always enjoy your input.