Random Blog Clay Feet: Inductive sand
Feel free to leave your own comments or questions. If you would like to be in contact with me without having it published let me know in your comment and leave your email address and I will not publish that comment.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Inductive sand

Sometimes inductive Bible study is like digging a hole deep into sand. The deeper you dig the more sand of God's Word pours into the cavity. But then I notice that as connections and links are connected from all over the Word to this passage, that it is also mixed with the dry cement from my own soul. Then when the water of Life is stirred into the mix by the Holy Spirit it can harden into solid foundation that is reliable for me to build on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment. This blog is mostly about my personal life and I always enjoy your input.